Selecting primary UID

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Jun 26 11:46:02 2001

Hi!

Thanks to the investment in a huge battery for my laptop, I have now
some code for changing the primary UID and it basically works.  There
is just one last bug which to fix I was too tired after attending a
workshop yesterday and being a total of 8 hours on a train (one of
those ICEs without a wallets).

There is even a change to get some code in to change the preferences -
we will see.

Stay tuned.

  Werner