Java interface for GnuPG

Miroslav Koncar miroslav.koncar@etk.ericsson.se
Wed Jun 27 15:19:02 2001

Hello, Ganesh,

my work has been based on very similar thing. I'm using signed applets to
access native methods written to encrypt/decrypt data. For that purpose
I've used GPGME API's, compiled them on several platforms, and written
couple of functions that use those APIs and GnuPG on the system. So far my
experience with this has been pretty good, especially on Win32(!)
platform, since Java Plugin has shown better results on Windoze and
Explorer that UNIX and Netscape.

So, I would definitively recommend taking a look at GPGME on
http://www.gnupg.org/gpgme.html

Regards,
    Miroslav