Key rejected by keyservers

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri Jun 29 09:26:01 2001

 || On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:34:28 -0500
 || John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:

 jg> This has me entirely baffled.  I cannot find anything in any FAQ,
 jg> manual, or manpage about it.  Help would be immensely appreciated!

The horowitz keyservers have major problems with keys which are little
bit uncommon - hmmm, I wonder what's uncommon  with a subkey
revocation.  They have messed up my key too.  keyserver.pgp.com does
work fine.