perl script to clearsign documents automatically

David Stultz ds932@bard.edu
Fri Mar 2 20:27:00 2001

If I understand correctly, you can use the Expect module off of CPAN.
What this module does is it automates the interaction of a user and a
program.  It can get tricky as your interaction complexity goes up.