Sending Revocation Certificate to Key Servers

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed May 2 18:15:02 2001

Brad Tilley wrote:

> I have successfully generated a revocation certificate, but I don't
> understand 'how' to send it to the key servers. Does anyone have experience
> doing this?
Import it. It will be added to the public keyring. Then just upload the key to the keyservers; the revocation certificate will be sent along with it. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html