GPGME for WIndows

Miroslav Koncar miroslav.koncar@etk.ericsson.se
Thu May 3 10:54:02 2001

--Boundary_(ID_YapzDUYJIHT0b8IllN0U/w)

Hello,

again lost in the windows world. I need some help setting up GPGME APIs
for Windows 2000. I'm using a gcc on Solaris, and I've set the
cross-compiler kit according to the instructions in README. After
building and installing GnuPG 1.0.5 for Solaris and Windows, now I'm
trying to do the same with GPGME. Building it seems to go without flaws
for both platforms. I've installed it for Solaris, and it seems to be
working well. But for Windows I need the instructions. I've run this so
far:

./autogen.sh --build-w32
make

but what's next?

I've installed gcc from Cygnus on windows, so I'm thinking I need to
place the compiled libraries somewhere within this distribution?

Also, there's an other thing which is interesting. The simple code I
wrote for encryption/decryption using GPGME APIs runs aproximatelly two
times slower with  GnuPG 1.0.5/GPGME 0.2.1 as it did with GnuPG
1.0.4/GPGME 0.2.1. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Miroslav

--Boundary_(ID_YapzDUYJIHT0b8IllN0U/w)

Hello,
for Windows 2000. I'm using a gcc on Solaris, and I've set the cross-compiler
kit according to the instructions in README. After building and installing
GnuPG 1.0.5 for Solaris and Windows, now I'm trying to do the same with
GPGME. Building it seems to go without flaws for both platforms. I've installed
it for Solaris, and it seems to be working well. But for Windows I need
the instructions. I've run this so far:
place the compiled libraries somewhere within this distribution?
wrote for encryption/decryption using GPGME&nbsp;APIs runs aproximatelly
two times slower with&nbsp; GnuPG 1.0.5/GPGME 0.2.1 as it did with GnuPG
1.0.4/GPGME 0.2.1. Any ideas?

--Boundary_(ID_YapzDUYJIHT0b8IllN0U/w)--