How to set wrap for textmode

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sat May 5 11:57:01 2001

On Sat, 5 May 2001, Anthony E . Greene wrote:

> I want to change the default wrap column used when textmode is specified. I
> looked through the source but could not find where it is set.
GnuPG is a signing and encryption tool and not an editor. Reformatting a text during the signing process is a Bad Thing because it might change the sematics of the text. Your mailer or editor should have a function to set the wrapping to 72 columns or whatever. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus