How to set wrap for textmode

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun May 6 17:20:03 2001

Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

> While that may be true, it is what nearly all major MUAs in Windows
> do. That includes Outlook, OE and Eudora.
I have no experience with either - I use Netscape on my windows machine at work - but don't they support hard returns in their edit screens? I think that even worked for the old "windows mail" delivered with win95 and NT4 which was replaced with OE when MS bundled IE with windows. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html