automated --gen-revoke

Gold gold@medemail.com.au
Fri Nov 2 05:37:02 2001

Hey all,

I'm currently making a web based keyring manager for IMP and am having a fe=
problems creating a revocation cert.

Can anyone tell me if they know if this can be done:

When the keypair is generated (using --gen-key --batch) everything is worki=
ng
fine.  The problem is that I don't think --gen-revoke works at all with --b=
atch
and I'm having some problems faking it.  Has anyone managed/needed to do th=
is
before and how did they get around it?

For the record fgets()/fputs() don't work as (as far as I can see) gpg will=
 only
listen to the tty and php isn't using that device with these functions.

Regards,
Gold.
Web Programmer - http://www.babel.com.au
MedEmail - http://www.medemail.com.au
"This is a solution in need of a problem..."
 - Bronwyn Bishop (Liberal Party)
 - Minister of Aged Care
 - Seeking re-election for the seat of Mackeller