gpg 1.0.6 troubles with whitespace-only Comment header

Andrew McDonald andrew@mcdonald.org.uk
Fri Nov 23 14:07:02 2001

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 08:08:30AM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:57:27 +0000, Andrew McDonald said:
>
> > Probably a question for Werner, and maybe some room for adjustment in
> > the I-D?
>
> I consider an empty value field an error, it does not fulfill any
> purpose, just remove the entire Comment: line.

I quite agree. This was my first reaction. However, the RFC (and I-D)
don't explicitly deny a null (empty) value field or a value field
containing just a space...

Maybe I've been reading too many RFCs of late. :0)

Andrew
--
somewhere