gpg 1.0.6 troubles with whitespace-only Comment header

Igor Bukanov boukanov@fi.uib.no
Fri Nov 23 14:16:01 2001

Werner Koch wrote:

 > > Probably a question for Werner, and maybe some room for adjustment in
 > > the I-D?
 >
 > I consider an empty value field an error, it does not fulfill any
 > purpose, just remove the entire Comment: line.

I agree with this but my problem is that PGP allows that and I have many
mails with that single-space-comment and from that RFC2440 quotation it
does not follow that this an error so one can not argue that PGP is
broken. And after few more editing of this Comments header I will try to
patch GnuPG to allow it...

Regards, Igor