Linux/Windows compatibility

Altekruse, Dan DALTEKRUSE@EFSSERVICES.COM
Wed Oct 3 21:00:01 2001

I am having an interesting problem sending my encrypted files (encrypted
with gpg on windows) to another party who decrypts using linux. The command
runs normally ie no errors to stderr but the program does not produce any
out put. Using another machine here I've replicated what is happening and I
can get lin-to-lin, lin-to-win, and win-to-win to work, but not win-to-lin.
Is windows doing something to my output that I'm not aware of or a switch
that I need to set. the command i use under windows is  "gpg --output
test.gpg --recipient daltekruse@efsservices.com --encrypt test.txt"

insights welcome

Thanks -Dan