encrypt with GPG 1.0.4 decrypt with ViaCrypt 4.0 problem

Len Sassaman rabbi@quickie.net
Wed Oct 3 21:10:02 2001

Viacrypt 4.0 is basically PGP 2.x.

See: http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/pgp2x.html

Note that there are currently problems doing encrypt+sign functions with
GnuPG using a v3 RSA key. (I don't believe this has been fixed ever.)