How to remove 'unwanted' sig from my public key?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri Oct 5 22:08:02 2001

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:02:57 -0400, David Shaw said:

> In short, you can't. What you can do is ask this person to issue a
> revocation for their signature, which while it will not remove their
Or invate that person on a glass of wine, check driver license and fingerprint and you have increased the strength of the WoT. Well, you just have to check who is going to pay the travel expenses :-) Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus