How to remove 'unwanted' sig from my public key?

Len Sassaman rabbi@quickie.net
Fri Oct 5 22:29:01 2001

Extra signatures on your key don't harm anything (from a security/trust
standpoint), as far as you are concerned. (They do clutter up your key,
and I can see why you're annoyed that the signature is there.)

The person who is adversely affected by this situation is the one who
signed your key without doing verification.

-- Len Sassaman Security Architect | "I must play their game, of Technology Consultant | not seeing I see the game." | http://sion.quickie.net | --R. D. Laing