importing secret key from PGP

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Mon Oct 8 04:09:02 2001

At 5:40 PM -0600 10/7/01, Lee Roberts wrote:

>Is there a problem importing the secret key from PGP 6.5.8 to GNUPG 1.0.4? I
>already read the FAQ's and I do know how to force the import with
>- --allow-import-secret-key. The public keys from PGP imported OK but not the
>secret key.
Hmm, those are the versions I used when I first started using GnuPG and my secret key came in fine. Hmm, did you export the key with ASCII armor? Also, did you make sure the file had LF as the end of line character? -- Gordon Worley `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty http://www.rbisland.cx/ said, `it means just what I choose redbird@rbisland.cx it to mean--neither more nor less.' PGP: 0xBBD3B003 --Lewis Carroll