GnuPG Outlook Express plug-in

Timo Schulz ts@winpt.org
Mon Oct 8 16:52:01 2001

Hi,

a few minutes before I released the first version of GPGOE
(GnuPG for Outlook Express) and you can download it from
http://www.winpt.org/gpgoe.html or the direct URL
http://www.winpt.org/devel/gpgoe-0.1.0-dll.zip.

With this plug-in you can easily encrypt or sign your messages
(OE version 5.0 or 5.5) without any detours or special programs.
I only tested the plug-in on Win98 but I believe it should also
work WinME.

For more information how to use or install it, there is a README.txt
inside the zip archive. I know that OE is not the safest mailer,
but even so a lot of people use it and they should also have a chance
to protect their personal data.

Timo

p.s.
Of course the plug-in is relased under the GNU GPL v2.

--
"Die Wahlversprechen von heute sind die Steuern von morgen."
-- Abraham Lincoln