GnuPG Outlook Express plug-in

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Oct 9 10:01:01 2001

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001 00:47:30 +0200, Ingo Klöcker said:

> Timo's program is Free Software (it's released under the GNU GPL v2). So
> he has nothing to fear from Werner (at least I hope so).
Nobody should fear anybody here. Telling that something is OT is a common thing on mailing lists. BTW, the main reason why I wrote the reply to the announcement was to make clear that GnuPGshell is not free software. It took some days for me to do so because I first needed to check the license of this program. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus