Re[3]: GnuPG distribution - Windows

DeBug debug <debug@centras.lt>
Wed Oct 10 16:00:02 2001

In my previous post i have made some gramma mistakes
(like using than where then was meant) but i hope the
ideas are clear.
I want to add a couple of words
The use and compete law is indeed primary to private property
D> Everyone is free (libre) to use(buy and consume) and compete(produce and sell)
D> if that does not restrict anybody else right to use/compete

D> When we have limited resource this law creates the notion of possession
D> (private property),
This is because if i take resources from you then i automatically
restrict your right to compete with me
D>  but if resources are unlimited (like software is)
D> then we do not need possession notion at all.
And if some of you still feel the need to possess unlimited amout
of certain resource then that means you want to control how people
use it, you want to become a master. Do we want a world like that ?

One more comment about the english word *free*.
I think both meanings (libre and gratis) of it coincide not accidentally
When you want some money for a libre software then this software automatically
tends to become gratis. This is because there will always be someone
willing to grant for others what he/she managed to get.

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug@centras.lt