AW: Linux newsreader supporting PGP, GPG, ...

Huels, Ralf SCORE Ralf.Huels@schufa.de
Tue Oct 16 14:06:01 2001

There is a perl script for signing articles with pgp prior to posting them with slrn: http://www.thur.de/~Voland/pub/slrn/. There are also some s-lang macros to verify signed articles with pgp. They were fairly easy to modify to use GnuPG instead. Come to think of it, maybe I should make my modified versions available. Lemme chack with the original author(s) first. Tschuess, Ralf