gpgme licensing

Victor Hadianto victorh@nuix.com.au
Sun Oct 28 23:53:02 2001

Hi list,

I am new to GPG and having a look around. I downloaded GPGME and had a look
on the licensing. I wonder why it is GPLed instead of LGPLed. I admit I'm new
in GPG and perhaps missed out the discussion on this issue. Is there any
reason why it is  GPLed? I'm looking for a solution for PGP for a client
system, sadly because GPGME is gpled I might have to find something else.

That's all I hope I didn't offend anyone by asking this licensing issue, I
know this can be quite a sensitive issue for some people.

Regards,

Victor