rndlinux

Jeff_Yanoviak@mfdg.com Jeff_Yanoviak@mfdg.com
Wed Sep 5 21:28:02 2001

First, let me apologize for being a newbie.  I'm trying to remember all of
the Unix stuff from college, but it's slow coming back...  Also, I'm not a
member of the list (yet) so if you could CC me on the response I would be
grateful.

I'm trying to compile gnupg-1.0.6 on AIX 4.1 using gcc 2.95.2 without much
success.  I invoke configure with "CFLAGS=-mpowerpc ./configure
--enable-static-rnd=unix --disable-nls"  Configure runs fine, but I get the
following when executing make:  "ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol:
.rndlinux_constructor"

I've tried almost all of the configure options (including --disable-dynload
and --with-capabilities=no) and I still get the error.

Thanks in anticipation if anyone has figured this one out...

Jeff Yanoviak
(Jeff_Yanoviak@mfdg.com)