How to make GnuPG work with Perl cgi script

Frank Tobin ftobin@neverending.org
Sat Sep 8 01:57:01 2001

pd, at 12:37 -0400 on Fri, 7 Sep 2001, wrote:

   I have written the following two Unix shell scripts to be executed from
   perl scripts.  It works fine from the command line but when I try to get it
   to execute from a web page it refuses.  gpg reports no error, it *acts*
   like it is running, there is no system error returned, but it does nothing.

You want to add options such as --no-tty and --batch

You might want to look into the Perl module GnuPG::Interface instead of
using shell scripts; it could be much safer.

--
Frank Tobin		http://www.neverending.org/~ftobin/