accented characters in real name in generating key

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Sep 18 12:01:02 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:53:40 +0200, René Clerc said:

> Please keep on CC'ing to me ;)

> way: I'm "afraid" people won't find my key, because of the
Yeah, this is a problem but it has to be solved in the keyserver software.
> To be short, I can assume that my name is correctly encoded in my key,
> but the problems lies only with the keyservers?
Correct. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus