Bad or missing CTB_CKE byte

David K. Trudgett dkt@registriesltd.com.au
Thu Sep 20 01:30:01 2001

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

Hi!

I just tested sending IDEA encrypted email to a PGP 2.6.3i receiver.
At sending time, everything went OK, if you ignore the "deprecated
cipher" warning*, but at the receiving end, the output is (including
the caret G):

^G
Bad of missing CTB_CKE byte

It seems to me that the idea.c file obtained from the http://www.gnupg.dk/
site has been corrupted (it was even in DOS text file format! so I
should have taken that as a priori proof of corruption ;-))

If someone has a good copy of idea.c, perhaps they could email it to
me. Werner? I know you have it! :-) Come on, be a sport!

David Trudgett

*Where is the configuration option to set which ciphers are deprecated
and which aren't? :-)

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb--