gpg-Msg: failed to translate

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Sep 20 13:39:01 2001

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:49:03 +0200, August C Quint said:

> What I did: I wrote a little programm which calls gpg.exe (via spawnl()) and
> gave it the needed parameters. I put the passphrase in a file and called
A filehandle under Windows is not always the same object. Therefore one has to map a filehandle depending on the runtime environment used. GnuPG expects native filehandle as returned by CreateFile et.al. There might be a translation function between system and C runtime available, but I am not sure. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus