Mutt and old-style encrypted and signed messages

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Sep 25 09:18:02 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:54:14 +1000, David K Trudgett said:

> I've now RTFM and put a "set pgp_create_traditional=ask-no" into my
> ".muttrc" file. Now I have an extra ENTER to press whenever I send
Set it do yes and Mutt will use it always unless you have attachments or non ASCII characters in the message. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus