Discrepancy with my key on server and my key in pubring... How do I debug gpg? Developers please read...

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Sep 26 09:38:02 2001

On 25 Sep 2001 23:49:02 -0400, Douglas Elznic said:

> gpg: DBG: Ooops, m_size called
> gpg: DBG: mpi_free_limb_space of size 0
This is pretty normal (I should remove the Ooops). I can't see a problem with the key and even after importing the one from the keyserver, there are no problems. -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus