Still problems with compatibility

Piotr Kasztelowicz pekasz@lodz.ptkardio.pl
Wed Sep 26 09:42:01 2001

Hello

I have still problems with compatibility between GnuPG and PGP
with encryption+signature. Compatibility is ok with making and verifing
signatures, but at encryption not. I have made encryption+signature
with GnuPG 1.0.6 and applied decrypt and verfify it und the error
has been reported. Ia have created typical key-pairs with GnuPG 1.0.4
DSA/1024 - public key can be retrieved from key server
http://sun.lodz.ptkardio.pl:11371

Please help me if posiible. I have presentation about Internet security
system on Internet Session 5th Kongress of Polish Cardiac Society und
solving this problem can help me to refer it here

Piotr
---
Piotr Kasztelowicz                 <Piotr.Kasztelowicz@lodz.ptkardio.pl>
[http://www.am.torun.pl/~pekasz]