Setting default UID.

Cyril Bouthors cyril@bouthors.org
Sun Sep 30 13:09:01 2001

I know that John  Goerzen already asked at the end of  july [1] how to
change  the default  UID,  Janusz A.   Urbanowicz  answered that  "The
'default' textual  UID is  the last one  added (determined by  time of
self-signing)". I'd like to know if  there is a way to change the time
of self-signing or a way to remove my own signatures foreach UID's and
then resign them in the correct order.

There is  nothing about that  in the FAQ,  the mini HOWTO and  the GNU
Privacy Handbook.

[1] http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2001-July/009359.html
--
Cyril Bouthors -- phone:+33 1 41 66 47 06
                    fax:+33 1 41 66 47 10