GnuPG between Sendmail servers

Oliver Schönrock oliver@schonrocks.com
Wed Apr 3 17:04:01 2002

--==========176575341==========

I need to set up "secure routing of mail" between 2 (or more) Sendmail SMTP =

servers.

Is it possible to somehow connect gpg into the loop? How do you deal with=20
the fact that many messages will have to share the same key pair which is=20
known only only by the 2 servers. The receiving server will have to decrypt =

and then perform its normal routing functions. The clients where the=20
messages originate and are received should know nothing of the encryption.

Is this doable?

Will I have to write code or can sendmail/gpg be configured to make this=20
possible?

Thanks in advance

Oliver