Decrypting an entire file

Peter T. Abplanalp pta@psaconsultants.com
Wed Apr 3 23:10:01 2002

--2Z2K0IlrPCVsbNpk

don't quote me on this but i don't think this will work. i suggest you use
a temp file and then rename it the same as the original. put it in a little
script.

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 02:39:50PM -0600, A2ZUniforms.com wrote:
> I put this out the other day and I'm still trying to solve my problem.  I=
 have a comma delimited file that is encrypted on our server.  I am trying =
to decrypt the file from the command prompt and keep the entire contents of=
 the file in one file using the same file name.  If I specify a file name w=
ith the +force -o variable, it only ends up with last record appended to th=
e encrypted file.  If we just decrypt with no variables, it will create a s=
eparate file with no extension for each record that was added to the encryp=
ted file.  I am needing the correct syntax (command line) to decrypt the fi=
le keeping the whole file intact, using the same name as the original file.=
  Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
>=20
> Tim Durham

--=20
Peter Abplanalp