Decrypting an entire file

A2ZUniforms.com sales@a2zuniforms.com
Wed Apr 3 22:34:01 2002

--Boundary_(ID_scjQSxBEBqBVIZ9a+hG8YQ)

I put this out the other day and I'm still trying to solve my problem.  I have a comma delimited file that is encrypted on our server.  I am trying to decrypt the file from the command prompt and keep the entire contents of the file in one file using the same file name.  If I specify a file name with the +force -o variable, it only ends up with last record appended to the encrypted file.  If we just decrypt with no variables, it will create a separate file with no extension for each record that was added to the encrypted file.  I am needing the correct syntax (command line) to decrypt the file keeping the whole file intact, using the same name as the original file.  Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Tim Durham

--Boundary_(ID_scjQSxBEBqBVIZ9a+hG8YQ)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I put this out the other day and I'm still trying
to solve my problem.&nbsp; I have a comma delimited file that is encrypted on
our server.&nbsp; I am trying to decrypt the file from the command prompt and
keep the entire contents of the file in one file using the same file name.&nbsp;
If I specify a file name with the +force -o variable, it only ends up with last
record appended to the encrypted file.&nbsp; If we just decrypt with no
variables, it will create a separate file with no extension for each record that
was added to the encrypted file.&nbsp; I am needing the correct syntax (command
line) to decrypt the file keeping the whole file intact, using the same name as
the original file.&nbsp; Any help with this will be greatly
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Tim Durham</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_scjQSxBEBqBVIZ9a+hG8YQ)--