searchable archive

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Wed Apr 3 23:11:01 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 12:34:08PM -0700, Peter T. Abplanalp wrote:
> can someone point me to a searchable archive for this list?  there are a
> number of topics i like to read up on but don't want to make anyone angry
> by bringing them up again.  like pgp/mime v. inline sigs... :)

Oops.  I didn't mean to give the impression that it was a very
contentious issue.  Just very mildly contentious. :)

There are archives for this list (and others) on lists.gnupg.org, but
they are not searchable.  You can use Google to search them by
searching for "(whatever you want to search for) site:lists.gnupg.org".

In other words, just tack on "site:lists.gnupg.org" to the end of your
search.

David