Decrypting an entire file

A2ZUniforms.com sales@a2zuniforms.com
Wed Apr 3 23:26:01 2002

Steve,
The file is encrypted on a Cobalt (Redhat Linux) and decrypted on a WinXP
machine.  Can you tell me what the full command line should be at the
command prompt on my WinXP box to accomplish this?  I sure do appreciate the
response :)  It will be a happy day when I know how to do this.

Thanks,

Tim D.

I don't remember all the details.  Seems like you had individual encrypted
sessions appended to the main file.
<yes I do>

I suspect that since you want each decrypted session to also append to the
output that you will need to send the decrypted output to STDLIST and
redirect that to a file using the append redirect (>>).  I presume this is
on a *NIX box.
<encrypting on a redhat linux box - decrypting on a WinXP box>