Difficulties with PGP 7.1?

Adrian von Bidder avbidder@acter.ch
Tue Apr 9 16:19:02 2002

--=-WDRR/zBXqr3K5AUdjZRE

--=-J675iUdi7OqxQMmJsTpr

Yo!

[hope the mailing list runs again - got no mail so far.]

Are there any fundamental difficulties between PGP 7.1 and GnuPG (Debian
1.0.6-3 here)? I'll try to get some more data, but a friend of mine and
I have some difficulties with broken signatures.

his key: [Removed --moderator]

Of course, it could be a fundamental problem between outlook and
evolution, too. (No, it is an inline signature, so it's not the
evolution MIME-boundaries problem this time).

I'm attaching the problematic part of the mail.

cheers
-- vbi

[Private attachments removed --moderator]

--=-J675iUdi7OqxQMmJsTpr--

--=-WDRR/zBXqr3K5AUdjZRE

--=-WDRR/zBXqr3K5AUdjZRE--