key security

carl w spitzer cwsiv_home1@juno.com
Mon Apr 15 06:59:05 2002

Your looking for homonyms.

I might suggest looking for a phrase or poem and picking a stanza; then
looking for both homonyms and synonyms for alternating key words.  If you
really want to get fancy find an online translater and run your phrase
through that just pick a language you dont speak.

You could even use phonetic spellings on top of that and have several on
hand to see which you can remember best.

           o                     _______________________________
         o      _____            |     CWSIV_HOME1@JUNO.COM    |

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:33:43 -0700 "Steve Butler" <sbutler@fchn.com>
writes:
>Throw in some "bad" spellings or words that sound the same but are
>spelled
>differently with different meanings <<what do they call those?>> like,
>not
>versus knot.  Use some random capitalization and a few numbers or
>other
>strange keys at weird places.
>
>The most important part -- remember it!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!