GnuPG 1.1.91,GPGME and Sylpheed

Kai Raven kai.raven@t-online.de
Tue Aug 6 10:50:02 2002

--=.aFb/A4kpjfa2_E

Hello Werner,

On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 10:00:35 +0200
Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:05:16 +0200, Kai Raven said:
>
> > I haven't found the new export command to strip certain attribute
> > packets like photo id's.
>
> Did you read the NEWS file and the announcement?

Certainly yes

>     * New export option to leave off attribute packets (photo IDs)
>       during export.  This is useful when exporting to HKP keyservers
>       which do not understand attribute packets.

perhaps i'm blind, but  gpg --help give me only --export, man gpg give
me only --export. I have exported my key, which have a photo-id with
gpg--export. The keyservers can't decrypt the cipherblock, because the
photo-id is still in the exported key. I deleted the photo-id manually
and than uploaded the key successfully, but what is the syntax of the
special export commando? --export-without-photo-id or what?

> You need to update your idea.c module (have a look at the license).

Mmh, OK and what i have to do to update my idea.c module?

And GPGME 0.3.8 is incompatible with GnuPG 1.1.91?

Ciao
Kai

--
WWW: http://kai.iks-jena.de/