GnuPG 1.1.91 released

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Aug 6 14:55:02 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 07:23:32 +0200 (MET DST), Johan Wevers said:

> The file contrib/README.idea points to a non-existent directory. Where is
> IDEA currently located?

Sorry, I forgot to update this one.  But the directory is existant and
the filename just changed to idea.c.gz you should have noted that by
looking around - there are not that many files in this directory.  I
use a compressed source for those folks who always have problems with
CR/LF issues.

> You DO try to make it as hard as possible to use IDEA, don't you?

I think this is a bit unfair.  I have put again a lot of work into
this silly IDEA thing and made sure that an updated file is available.

BTW, this is a development version.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

p.s.
Have a look into the license of idea.c - I presume you are from
the Netherlands where you are not entitled to use it ;-)