Compile gnuog 1.0.7 in Win2000

Daniel Carrera dcarrera@math.toronto.edu
Wed Aug 7 06:24:01 2002

Go to http://www.mingw.org/ and download the latest release (1.1).
MinGW is the Minimalist GNU for Windows.  It should give you the tools you
need to compile GnuPG.

Untar the file in C:\MINGW

Edit your AUTOEXEC.BAT to add the \bin subdirectory of MinGW installation
to your PATH variable.

I figure that you probably have to reboot afterwards.

Verify that everything is working by running 'gcc -v'.  You should see:

Reading specs from c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/2.95.3-5/specs

Look at the documentation (http://www.mingw.org/docs.shtml) to learn how
to use it.

I hope this helps,
Daniel.