File size problems (files > 4 gb can't be decrypted)

Erick Thompson ethompson@nbr.org
Thu Aug 8 02:10:01 2002

I came across this message in the archive, and it looks like I am having the
same problem, where a file over 4GB will appear to encrypt correctly, but
won't decrypt. This appears to be a known problem. Is there going to be a
fix out soon for this issue, or should I split the files into smaller
pieces?

My platform is Windows 2000, gpg versions 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 (same problem on
both).

Thanks,
Erick