Secondary Keys

Kevin A. Pieckiel kpieckiel-gnupg-users@smartrafficenter.org
Thu Aug 15 01:59:02 2002

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

I was playing around with a keyring I created that I wasn't going to use
for anything.  Here is my observation and question about it:

I created a keypair with a secondary key for encryption only.  I then
created a second secondary key for excryption.  Now, when I encrypt files,
it always uses this second encryption key.  How can I get GnuPG to choose
which secondary key to use for encryption?

Kevin

"The Force.  It surrounds us;  It enfolds us;
It gets us dates on Saturday Nights."
- Obi Wan Kenobi, Famous Jedi Knight and Party Animal.

---
This message was signed by GnuPG.  E-Mail kpieckiel-pgp@smartrafficenter.org
to receive my public key.  You may also get my key from wwwkeys.us.pgp.net;
my ID is 0xF1604E92 and will expire on 01 January 2003.

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl--