sigtrace.pl

Darxus@chaosreigns.com Darxus@chaosreigns.com
Tue Aug 20 10:40:02 2002

--pvezYHf7grwyp3Bc

On 08/20, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> No idea how this datafile is built, but a 'add a specific key' option
> would be great. (Ok, I see that this could be non-trivial or impossible
> depending on the data format).

No, that would be really easy.  The code is actually in sigtrace. =20

# Load all signature relationships into a hash of arrays, called %signedby.
# Each key is the ID of someone who signed keys, and its value is an array
# containing a list of the IDs he signed.

#while ($line =3D <STDIN>)
#{
#  ($type,$id) =3D split(' ',$line);
#  if ($type eq "pub")
#  {
#    $pub =3D (split('/',$id))[1];
#  } elsif ($type eq "sig")
#  {
#    next if ($id eq $pub);
#    #push (@{$signedby{$id}},$pub);
#    $signedby{$id} .=3D "$pub ";
#  }
#}

If you uncomment that code and run something like "gpg --list-sigs
yourkey | ./sigtrace.pl", it should add yourkey to signed.db (I reserve
the right to be wrong since I just woke up waay too early)

You'll then want to re-comment that code.  But that's pretty much all there
would be to a signed.db building script. =20

--=20
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
 - Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)
http://www.ChaosReigns.com

--pvezYHf7grwyp3Bc

--pvezYHf7grwyp3Bc--