AW: New mirror for WinPT + GnuPG installer

Mortimer Graf zu Eulenburg mortimer.eulenburg@y-e-p.de
Thu Dec 5 16:08:01 2002

Is possible with WinPT ->Preferences ->GPG .
I just changed the rings to my USB stick and it works fine.
Dunno how it tells GPG where to crawl around searching the rings ;)

Greetz from Berlin

Mortimer