Importing In-Line Signatures

Dave Barton bmcs@myrealbox.com
Mon Dec 9 06:23:02 2002

--=-qW5LPS+TNQ9eMjO3l4lK

I have scanned the how-to docs, man pages and faq's but (unless I have
missed something obvious) I can't find any definite information about
creating an .asc file to import an in-line signature.

My MUA (Evolution) does not handle in-line signatures automatically and
my understanding (limited) is that I must create an .asc file to import
it into my keyring. What is not clear to me is which parts of the
in-line signature I need to put into the .asc file. I have experimented
with several alternatives:

without any success. Any pointers would be appreciated.

TIA

Dave
--=20

--=-qW5LPS+TNQ9eMjO3l4lK