Key with no signing possibilities

Peter Palfrader peter@palfrader.org
Tue Dec 10 02:04:30 2002

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

On Tue, 05 Nov 2002, Johan Wevers wrote:

> You, Road Runner, wrote:
>=20
> > "Always have 2 different public keys one for signing and one for
> > encrpytion (and never swap their roles)" --Newton-Hammet
>=20
> Why?

So there's no reason ever for a government to ask your signing key from
you.

					yours,
					peter
[If you've downloaded my PGP key before please redownload it for I've
 changed cipher preferences: gpg --keyserver pgp.dtype.org --recv 94c09c7f]
--=20
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal
                           | `. `'      Operating System

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW--