Bad signature (was: Re: GPG support in Mahogany)

Ingo Klöcker ingo.kloecker@epost.de
Wed Dec 11 01:46:02 2002

--Boundary-02=_Obo99uWYtUiNOFp

Hi!

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 20:49, Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez wrote:
[Message was signed by Fabian Rodriguez (Key ID: 0x5AF2A4D5).]
[Warning: The signature is bad.]
> > We are beginning to provide support for PGP operations in
> > Mahogany[1],
>
> You mean OpenPGP of course... or GnuPG... ;)
[snip]
[End of signed message]

Am I the only one who gets bad signature warnings for a lot of messages
Toxik sends? I don't get bad signatures for any other people signing
messages on this list so I'm pretty sure that the problem isn't on my
side (even more so because poor Toxik has to use Microsoft Outlook).
But to be 100% sure I thought I'd ask.

Regards,
Ingo