Questions about GPGME

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Feb 6 17:32:02 2002

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:15:55 +0100, Janico Greifenberg said:

> I am not sure if this is the right mailing list to ask questions about GPGME but

gnupg-devel would be better.

> - Is it possible to change the keyrings used by GPGME and how does it work?

Yes, by changing ~/.gnupg/options.  Keyrings are on purpose not in the
scope of GPGME as this is an implementation detail.  Please tell us
what you aim for and we can discuss it.

> - How can I extract more information about importing keys and verifying
>   signatures? I need to know whose key I'm importing and who signed the
>   text. Using GPG itself I can get this information with the --status-fd option

Get the latest gpgme version from CVS ;-)

If there is something missing, please report to gnupg-devel and we
will probably add this.

  Werner