Is there a GPGME API for Windows?

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Wed Feb 6 19:16:02 2002

On Wed Feb 06 2002; 17:33, Werner Koch wrote:

> > development version of this component in his CVS repository:
> > http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gpgme/complus/
>
> Timo is also working on this.  See www.winpt.org

There is no tarball on WinPT.org yet. But I created a GPGCOM+
component which is able to encrypt/decrypt, sign/verify. It's
ready to use and more or less heavily tested. If somebody is
interested in it, I'll release a tarball with the source and
the binary component soon. It'll take some time to port the pure
Windows code back to the MingW32 environment but it's possible
and I'll do it when I can find some time.

        Timo