Getting a key from a keyserver..

Søren Hansen sh@warma.dk
Wed Feb 20 10:49:02 2002

--=-5Y5lzsZtBZm0tikHBcLJ

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 10:17, Mark Brown wrote:
> > keyserver. Well then.. How? As far as I can see, to get a key from a
> > keyserver, I need the recipients key ID. How do I get my hands on that
> > one? When I go to keyserver.net, I can search for an e-mail address. Wh=
> The key ID is embedded in the signature=20

You thereby imply that we have exchanged e-mail before. Properly signed
e-mail, even. What if this is not the case?

BTW what's the reply-procedure on this mailinglist? Reply to the sender,
CC to the mailinglist, vice versa or only reply to list?

--
Salu2, S=F8ren.

--=-5Y5lzsZtBZm0tikHBcLJ

--=-5Y5lzsZtBZm0tikHBcLJ--